Duct Cleaning Experts Delivering Reliable Services in Melbourne
Welcome to Oz Clean Team – Melbourne’s 20-year-old cleaning company offering professional and economical duct cleaning Melbourne services to homes and offices. We use the latest duct cleaning equipment and eco-friendly products to give your ducts a thorough clean-up. Our duct cleaning service comes with a guarantee that your ducts will run extremely efficiently all season through.
So what keeps you waiting anymore? Call Oz Clean Team and ask for our duct cleaning Melbourne services today!
Importance of Professional Duct Cleaning
If you want your ducts to run smoothly, throw fresh & clean air, not become fatal for your loved ones, and not add drastically to your energy bills then you definitely need professional duct cleaning. Ducts just like carpets accumulate dust and contaminants over everyday usage. You cannot do anything about this. However, by getting your ducts cleaned once every season you can remove these contaminants and keep your ducts clean.
Clean ducts give out clean and healthy air. This further leads to cleaner furniture, cleaner carpets, cleaner curtains, and healthy inhabitants. So if cases of coughing, sneezing, rashes, and itching are increasing at your home or workplace then probably it is time to hire a duct cleaning Melbourne experts!
Our List of Duct Cleaning Services
Do you know what all we do at Oz Clean Team Melbourne? Here’s a list:
- Residential duct cleaning
- Duct unit installation
- Air Conditioning Duct Cleaning
- AC duct cleaning
- Evaporative Duct Cooling Unit Service & Cleaning
- Vents duct cleaning
- Kitchen filter banks rebuild
- Ceiling ducted heating system cleaning
- Air conditioning coil cleaning
- Central heater cleaning
- Carbon Monoxide testing
- Coil Duct Cleaning
- Duct coil cleaning
- Range hood duct cleaning
- Duct retain pipes repair & replacement
- Heater unit servicing
- HVAC Duct Cleaning
- Kitchen exhaust system cleaning
- HVAC ventilation system cleaning
- Split System Cooling Unit Servicing & Cleaning
- Flood ducted heating system cleaning
- Cooling Unit Servicing & Cleaning
Do you need any other duct related service anywhere in Melbourne? Ask for it by calling us!
Our Duct Cleaning Melbourne Process
Want to know how we make your ducts cleaner and hygienic? Here’s our process:
- Our cleaners inspect the ducts and figure out what all we can do to add value to it.
- Access openings are made to let the equipment in. Our duct cleaning tools come in a truck. We lay down vacuum lines from this truck directly to your duct. We use drop clothes to cover these vacuum lines to avoid damaging the flooring.
- Solid particles like skin flakes and hair are targeted using strong duct vacuums.
- We use whips and compressed air nozzles to clean difficult-to-reach parts of the ducts.
- Also, we work on the ductwork with the help of rotary brushes.
- All duct parts are removed and cleaned thoroughly. These include fan hoses, handling units, and even coils.
- If any duct repair is required, we do it at this stage.
- Before leaving, our cleaners make sure to seal all access openings created for duct cleaning.
- We do duct sanitizing to ensure your duct throws only fresh air.
- We install all parts into the duct back again and do complete inspection one last time for 100% customer satisfaction.
Cost of Duct Cleaning Service
The overall cost of the duct cleaning Melbourne will depend on a number of factors. Our cleaners need to perform a detailed inspection of the duct to be cleaned before they are able to give you an exact quote. We check whether it is a flood-based duct system or a ceiling based one. We take into account how much cleaning and other work has to be done. Also, if there is any duct repair required then it will be chargeable as well. After adding all these factors, you will get the precise cost for your duct cleaning service.
Benefits of Duct Cleaning
There are numerous benefits of getting your ducts cleaned by professional specialists from Oz Clean Team Melbourne. Some of these are:
- Contaminant removal from ducts
- Lower energy bills
- Duct mould removal
- Duct fungi removal
- Improved quality for indoor air
- Duct odour removal
- A better life for ducts
- No gas leakage
- Better health for inhabitants
- Allergen-free duct air
Solving Animal Intrusion Issues
Oz Clean Team offers economical solutions for animal intrusion in domestic and commercial ducts. Animals such as rodents, mice, rats are able to somehow get into your ducts and destruct the wires inside. Such a scenario not just makes the duct consume more energy but also poses a threat to the user. Don’t let animal intrusion increase your power bills or health issues; just get in touch with Oz Clean Team for affordable animal intrusion solutions.
Dryer Duct Cleaning Melbourne
We at OZ Clean Team also offer dryer duct cleaning services at the most affordable and promising prices. If you are not very much bothered about dryer vent cleaning, it is important you should know what dirty and grimy dryer ducts can cause to you. With the regular use, lint and debris get collected inside the ducts, that hampers its work to a higher extent, and if not cleaned for a long time, it can set your house to fire as well. The cleaning team of our professionals is highly trained and experienced and deliver you the best services for dryer vent cleaning. You can also hire us for same day duct inspection.
Carbon Monoxide Testing Melbourne
Another one of the major services we offer includes carbon monoxide testing. CO is a harmful gas that leads to many health problems in the home. If not detected on time, it has also been proved life-threatening. And unclean ducts are one of the major reasons for CO production. Thus, it is important you keep carbon monoxide production in check. And for that, installing carbon monoxide detectors in the home is a good idea. Besides, you can hire the professionals of a reputed duct cleaning company for carbon monoxide testing. The professionals of our company come to your place within a few hours of booking for same day inspection.
Same Day Duct Cleaning.
Duct cleaning by Oz Clean Team is done with precision, we have trained and expert technicians who do the job seriously and provide quality genuine services. Our technicians are equipped with quality tools and advanced equipment, we have invested the money on costly machinery because we want to ensure the quality. The technicians at OZ Clean Team are adaptable and knows all the work, we have a huge team. Now, we are ready and promise to deliver the service on the same day of booking, so if you’re looking for same day services you can contact us. We assure you that we will do our best to provide you with quality service.
Why Choose Oz Clean Team Melbourne?
For more than 20 years, Oz Clean Team has been serving Melbourne with quality Duct Cleaning Services & exceptional customer service. Additionally,
- Oz Clean Team is an insured, local company of Melbourne.
- Only the best of duct cleaners in Melbourne are hired here.
- All our cleaners are licensed, certified, and qualified cleaners.
- Our customers get duct cleaning Melbourne services at the lowest prices.
- Oz Clean Team remains open every single day of the year.
- We don’t take off even on weekends & public holidays.
- Our customers can get a free quote for any kind of duct related service.
- All cleaning products used at Oz Clean Team are completely bio-degradable.
OZ Clean Team is the name you need to think of whenever it is about your expensive ducts. Don’t let your ducts stop working in the middle of the season. Call experts from Oz Clean Team and be sure of a fault-free, healthy, and hygienic duct!
Frequently Asked Questions on Duct Cleaning Melbourne:
Yes, if you are running a company for duct cleaning then you need to get registered to render this service. If are doing it yourself then no permission is required and for the mishaps, you will be responsible. Ducts work as an air regulator in the house and any issues into it can bring severe health risks.
It is a complex and tough task, you need to take a lot of care while giving the service. For the professionals of ours, it takes two to fours for the duct cleaning of a normal size house. There will be a large variation in the service time with the change in ducts and its size.
The service is often noisy and dusty as it involves a number of the vacuum cleaner and we are cleaning the small dirt particles which start flying and fill the room. We try to minimise the sound as much as possible but we can not keep it silent.
Location: Melbourne, VIC, Australia