Carpets are very commonly installed items used to cover the floors of our homes and offices. Almost every carpet installation provides us with a soft ground while also enhancing the overall interior decor.
With time, a carpet can face damage and deterioration due to dust settlement and stains. Stains coming from a variety of sources can damage and decolourise carpet fibres. Ignoring the treatment of carpet stains on time will leave a permanently decolourised spot on the carpet. Some stains can contain acidic content which may further damage the integrity of the carpet fibres.
When it comes to the treatment of stains, most people generally rely on detergent or commercial solvents. Believe it or not, white vinegar comes out as a hero in the carpet stain removal process. Due to its strong stain-removing properties, vinegar can be used to treat almost all kinds of common stains on the carpet. You can also hire carpet cleaning in Launceston for the eradication of tough or old carpet stains. Follow this blog and instructions mentioned below to treat any carpet stain using white vinegar.
Materials You Need
- White vinegar
- Warm water
- Empty spray bottle
- Salt (optional)
- Absorbent Cloth or Paper towels
Steps For Carpet Stain Removal
- First and foremost you need to clean up the stain debris first. You can use any absorbent cloth or paper towel to dab the stain again and again. Dab firmly and absorb all the staining fluid if any and get rid of the staining debris as well
- Now you need to prepare a solution of white vinegar with warm water both added in equal amounts. P[our this solution into an empty spray bottle.
- Using the spray bottle, spray this diluted vinegar solution over the stained patch on the carpet. Saturate the stained patch with vinegar solution completely and let it rest.
- After pouring the vinegar solution, you may add a pinch of salt on the stained patch. Salt can be used to get rid of staining fluid that has penetrated within the carpet. Also, salt can be used as abrasive dust to eradicate sticky staining debris.
- Take a sponge and rinse it white vinegar solution and use it to clean the stain. rub and scrub the stain repeatedly, till the stain slowly fades away. You can also repeat the process if the stain persists.
- White vinegar has strong anti-microbial properties which may help in killing the germs thus taking care of carpet sanitisation.
- Now since the stain has vanished, you may clean the stained patch again with a wet cloth. This will help in removing salt or staining debris to avoid further damage.
Contact Us For Professional Cleaning
Carpet cleaning is a complex field of operation which may require you to get professional help. We as a professional carpet cleaning service can provide you with that. Our professional OZ Clean Team are trained and skilled individuals who excel in the field of carpet cleaning.
With years of experience along with the right set of tools and equipment, we can handle and clean any carpet in no time. We will provide our customers with customised carpet cleaning methods as per their need and requirement. We focus on maintaining the quality of our carpet cleaning services while keeping the costs affordable.
Hire our professional carpet cleaning services today and get all your carpets deep cleaned by experts within 24 hours.
Have a Look Here – HOW TO KEEP THE CARPET CLEAN IN WINTERS