Our Mattress Steam Cleaning Process
At Oz Mattress Cleaning [GROUP_AREA_NAME], we keep it simple yet elaborate when it is about cleaning your mattresses:
- It has been proven that hot steam is the best method for mattress cleaning as it provides deep cleaning. So we use only this method at Oz Mattress Cleaning [GROUP_AREA_NAME]for a wonderful cleaning result. We have different equipment for mattress cleaning and don’t use the ones used for carpet cleaning.
- Our experts use hot dry vapour steam that comprises green cleaning solutions. There is only 5% water in this steam and it is used at 150 psi at 180 degrees Celsius. This is a standard cleaning process to completely remove contaminants from your mattresses including bed bugs.
- Our experts make use of anti-bacterial thermal iconic sanitization method for complete cleaning.
- We understand that excess of water can cause damage your mattress so we don’t over soak them or over saturate it. We make sure to eradicate moisture from your mattress.
- Once cleaning is done, we use air dryers for quick drying of the mattress so that it can be used within a few hours.
- Lastly a thorough inspection is done to see if anything else needs to be done or complete cleaning.
We have special treatment for tougher stains, if there are any on your mattress.
Why Choose OZ Mattress Steam Cleaning Team?
At Oz Clean Team [GROUP_AREA_NAME]we have complete solutions for your mattresses. We provide mattress dry cleaning, mattress steam cleaning, mattress odour removal, mattress stain removal, mattress dust mite removal, mattress urine removal, mattress sanitizing, and mattress bed bug removal etc.