Our Sofa Cleaning Process
At Oz Clean Team [GROUP_AREA_NAME] we have evolved a distinguished upholstery cleaning process that consists of the following steps:
- Upholstery Inspection – The first thing our cleaners do once they reach your place is to thoroughly inspect the upholstery to be cleaned. All stains, damages, and the fabric type are noted down for effective outcomes.
- Preparing for Upholstery Cleaning – We need to properly prepare for upholstery cleaning. For this we might need to move the furniture and do some other arrangements. We happily do all of that.
- Upholstery Stain Removal – The stains on your upholstery will be pre-treated at this stage with green cleaning solutions.
- Upholstery Steam/Dry Cleaning – We indulge in both upholstery steam cleaning and upholstery dry cleaning. However, we mostly prefer steam cleaning and employ hot water extraction process for deep cleaning of the upholstery.
- Protecting Upholstery – For exclusive upholstery types such as leather upholstery, we have special protective shields. This keeps your upholstery clean and hygienic for longer.
- Quick Drying Upholstery – Our cleaners use air dryers for quick dry cleaning of the upholstery.
- Upholstery Post Inspection – Once all these steps are completed successfully, our cleaners do a post inspection of the upholstery for final satisfaction.
With Oz Clean Team [GROUP_AREA_NAME], you can get all kinds of upholstery cleaned at a minimal cost. These include sofas, love seats, chairs, microfiber upholstery, dining chairs, couches, leather upholstery, recliners, lounges, recliners, and every other upholstered item that you want to be cleaned. Moreover, we clean all types of leather upholstery including Suede, pigmented leather, Anniline, Nubuck, and Semi-Anniline etc.