Ducts are conduits like pipes and tubes. Ducts conduct air movement in heating and cooling equipment. Moreover, today people are aware of indoor cleaning and understand its importance. Meanwhile, duct cleaning is basically cleaning of heating and cooling parts of an equipment. These parts of equipment, if not properly installed, collects dust. The chances of possible contamination of rodents, mice and rats increases. Professionally cleaned ducts makes the equipment more efficient and improves the movement of air.
Therefore, to decide whether you should get your ducts cleaned one should understand the reasons behind one.
Reasons to clean ducts at home
- Debris – The debris inside the pipes can be dust, skin particles, pet hair, insects, allergens, spores of molds. Subsequently, the debris can reduce the air flow movement. In conclusion the dust and allergens can cause illness like wheezing, asthma, allergic rhinitis and much more.
- Improves indoor air quality- It is easy to understand that once the pipes are debris free it automatically improves the air flow and also improves the quality of air returned back indoors.
- Removes unpleasant smells and odours – Collected dust for months creates a weird musky smell. Things like moulds, rats, mice, food preparation and pets contribute to duct smell.
- Cleaner environment – Today everyone is concerned about maintaining a cleaner environment. You will spend money and time to get your furniture and house clean everyday. No one likes dust accumulated in places at home. The same way is the dust and debris in the ducts. Thus, cleaned ducts are good for a healthy environment.
- Air pollutants- Mould, bacteria, carbon monoxide, animal dander, nitrogen dioxide, paint fumes, vermin all contribute to air pollutants. These all can be present in your ducts. Moreover, this raises concerns regarding the air quality and health of your family and pets.
Methods used to clean a duct
Thus, we move further to the next step which is how can you get your ducts cleaned. Firstly the professional Duct Cleaners in Melbourne will make sure to follow these steps-
- Pre inspection process
- Using technical methods and equipment like vacuum and brushes. There are 3 main methods – mechanical agitation, usage of vacuum and brush duct.
- Protecting furniture and carpets during the cleaning process.
- Sealing all ductwork
Hire Our Professional Duct Cleaning Company
Look out for companies who do provide professional services. We offer a full size truck unit method also. Furthermore, it is one of the most reliable methods. Oz Clean Team offers emergency services. We also provide interval duct checking. We give special packages involving instant duct cleaning with future checking. Our technicians will also enlighten you about how to maintain newly cleaned ducts for lesser debris. All our professional technicians are verified. The equipment and vacuums we use are top notch. We have been in the air duct cleaning process for about 20 years. Call us right now! Our customer care is available 24*7. Wish you a happy clean home.