Now Taking About This in More Detail.
- The Scotchgard is a repel for your carpet that does not allow the spills to fall dark inside it and leaving the deep stains. In fact, it will keep the spill to stay on the exterior of the carpet.
- Moreover, it will also resist the dirt to settle down in it which might assist you later while you are practising your periodic cleaning of the carpets. The Scotchgard will ensure the dust does not settle down in the fibre of your carpet and maintain your carpetas shiny.
- Lastly, the Scotchgard also ensures to protect the fibre of your carpet overall by not letting them come in contact with any spills or dust or any stains. And this will ease up your work while performing a deep cleaning of your carpet.
More of it, the major talk on Scotchgard is that the product is pretty much affordable and is also advised to use once or twice a year as per the requirement and usage of your carpet and call for professional cleaners whenever required. This will surely save your time, money, and effort.
Steps to Protect your Carpets from Stains With Scotchgard
- Step 1 – The very first thing you need to do is to shake the Scotchgard well. Then spray it over the hidden area of the carpet until it gets wet to check whether the Scotchgard is smooth to go with your carpet fibre and colour or not.
Note: – If the colour starts fading, do not use it further.
- Step 2 – Spray it over the whole carpet and keep the kids and pets or anyone away from it until it gets dry. Let it settle for about 6 hours.
- Step 3 – If you find white accumulation on the carpet after being dried up, remove the same with the vacuum.
- Step 4 – Redo the procedure post six months to maintain your carpet shine and look.
Note: – Before redoing the Scotchguarding procedure, ask for a professional carpet cleaner to get your carpet cleaning in Sunshine coast and you are done.